Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Creative Gifts

Selecting a creative gifts are very difficult as it involves with great creativity. In October 1996, the parties reached an oral agreement for defendant to register the domain name "levitron.com" to operate a website to sell LEVITRON tops. After negotiations broke down over formalizing a trademark license for defendant to use the LEVITRON mark in the “levitron.com” domain name, plaintiff withdrew defendant’s permission to use the mark in the domain name and then filed this lawsuit.
Having spent my entire Thanksgiving weekend organizing and de-cluttering my living space, I am a bit afraid of acquiring any more stuff. I mean, I love receiving and opening presents, it makes me feel special… but soon it becomes just another thing that I take for granted, while adding to the clutter at home. As the saying goes, “The stuff we own ends up owning us”. Very true!


4 comments:

  1. The post is really very nice. i liked it very much

    necklace

    ReplyDelete
  2. the creative gifts will be a very nice for every undividual.Its a very difficult and creative job for the one to select the gift..

    creative gifts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Creative gifts is like giving the presentation to the important person. where the presentation lies with the creativity

    Creative Gifts

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this Content. Simple and to the point. Easy read. I recommend this to everyone. You will be blessed.



    Consumer Product Licensing & Event Merchandising

    ReplyDelete