Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Yuvraj Singh back into T20 Squad

"I am a bit nervous. I don't know how I will do on that day. I want to go all out in my first game," Yuvraj said while speaking about his return to the side.
Yuvraj Singh alongside Virat Kohli. Yuvraj is back in the limited overs side to play in the two T20 matches against New Zealand next month and the World Twenty20 in Sri Lanka that follows. This will be his first appearance for India after he succesfully overcame a rare form of cancer between his lungs. Yuvraj Singh alongside Virat Kohli. Yuvraj is back in the limited overs side to play in the two T20 matches against New Zealand next month and the World Twenty20 in Sri Lanka that follows. This will be his first appearance for India after he succesfully overcame a rare form of cancer between his lungs.

No comments:

Post a Comment