Thursday, May 17, 2012

Shah Rukh Khan’s fight at the Wankhede

          Shah Rukh Khan has come out and defended his behaviour at the Wankhede last night. Here are excerpts from his interaction with the media - "I wasn’t drunk. Wrong to say I was under the influence of alcohol. I was being bullied. Banning my entry to the Wankhede will not make a difference to my life."
             "My only clarification is they should look into their association and learn how to behave. Under the garb of security rules they cannot behave highhandedly with people and especially with children. You can’t physically manhandle children. They manhandled little girls."


          "I think my behaviour was completely right. We would never, ever be abusive and disrepect the audience. It started when a gentlemen came from behind and started abusing me in Marathi."
          "The way the security came and pushed the little girls was completely wrong. They were aggressive so I became aggressive back. I think they behaved extremely irresponsibly. I stand by what I did. My behaviour was completely correct." "They MCA officials need to behave better – not only with celebrities but with normal people also. " "It is very easy to take on a celebrity and say what you want to. " 

No comments:

Post a Comment